Saving Spalding Pets

I am part of a volunteer group of people dedicated to rescuing animals awaiting death by "gas chamber" methods. These are the animals at one such shelter, the Spalding county animal shelter in Griffin, GA.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

AO6-3401 BORDER COLLIE/BLACK LAB MIX-CHEYENNE-RESCUED!


This girl is just a sweet, sweet little baby. She is only about 8 months old. She had just been brought in by the ACO and was shaking like a leaf, but warmed right up to me when I spoke to her. HER LAST DAY ALIVE WILL BE NOVEMBER 30.

3 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Blogger watching the horizon, waiting for the sun said...

Man, I wish I had seen this little girl when you posted this. My dog, Boots, is a 6 year old black lab / border collie mix and I'm convinced there's not a better mix out there. He is actually the only type of dog that hasn't ever caused me allergy problems. Anyway- I'm considering getting Boots a pal and found this link... too bad it's not recent! Keep up the good work, sister. Blessings

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

is cheyenne still avaiable

 
At 3:19 AM, Anonymous Jamaica Stone Contractors said...

Greeat reading your blog post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home