Saving Spalding Pets

I am part of a volunteer group of people dedicated to rescuing animals awaiting death by "gas chamber" methods. These are the animals at one such shelter, the Spalding county animal shelter in Griffin, GA.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

BO6-351 BLACK LABRADOR RETRIEVER/BASSETT HOUND MIX-ADOPTED!!!


This is a funny looking little boy, about a year old. He has a big black Lab body stuck on some short, Bassett looking legs! He is happy and social, barking for your attention. His last day is listed as June 7.

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad he got adopted, I have been watching his space, and didn't know if he got out or not! He is a beautiful dog.

 
At 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home