Saving Spalding Pets

I am part of a volunteer group of people dedicated to rescuing animals awaiting death by "gas chamber" methods. These are the animals at one such shelter, the Spalding county animal shelter in Griffin, GA.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

AO6-1224-1229 DMH KITTIES (6)




This litter of 6 kittens is about 8 weeks old. They were dumped at the shelter by their owner and are need of help fast. They are social and affectionate. They are available NOW and their last day is listed as May 29.

3 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can foster them all, BUT I live in Virginia. If we can set something up, I'd love to be of help. 703-350-3842 email=combsjexx@hotmail.com

Jackie Combs

 
At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jackie...I have emailed you a few times...
wondering if you never got my emails?
my email is:
swatch12@earthlink.net
Susan

Let's see if we can get these gorgeous little babies outta there!!!

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home