Saving Spalding Pets

I am part of a volunteer group of people dedicated to rescuing animals awaiting death by "gas chamber" methods. These are the animals at one such shelter, the Spalding county animal shelter in Griffin, GA.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

BO6-277 BLACK LABRADOR RETRIEVER/CHOW MIX-PTS 4/28. YOU MUST HAVE BEEN ABUSED TO BE SO AGGRESSIVE. SORRY, BOY.


UPDATE 4/26-THIS DOG HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE ADOPTION AREA AS HE SUDDENLY TRIED TO BITE 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE TODAY. This big guy may look scary at first, but give him just a minute and you will see that he is just a big goofball. When he smiles, one of his bottom fangs sticks out and he looks so silly. His last day is listed as May 2.

3 Comments:

At 3:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The little stray I adopted WAS aggressive through fear and starvation, but that was four years ago. He is a sweetie now. I hope this boy will be given a chance to calm down.

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is understanable that he become scared & defensive in a scary, kill "shelter".

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I becаme іnteresting in readіng
this when ӏ read thе summary, but I hadn't heard much about it, so I didn't add іt tоo my Book Review list.
Anyway, аfter your rеview, I will be suгe tо dо ѕo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home